Today, I wanted to spend some time on Super Shakes.
I know you are super busy and sometimes miss a meal so drinking a super shake makes it easy to keep the habit of getting protein (and other good stuff) in at every meal.
All you need is a good blender and a few ingredients. Here’s an example of my go-to Super Shake:
· 12 ounces almond milk (if you don’t tolerate, try coconut milk and whatever you use -NO added sugar)
· 1 serving chocolate protein powder (I use a plant based powder from My Custom Cleanse)
· 1-2 cup frozen strawberries
· 1 giant fistful spinach
· Chia or flax seed*
· Cacao Powder (great source of magnesium and makes it extra chocolatey)
· *you can add a different source of fat like coconut oil or 1 Tbsp almond butter
Blend it all together and take it with you on the go for a power-packed meal filled with protein, veggies, fruit and healthy fats!
Check out this FREE guide to making a delicious, healthy Super Shake ===> HERE.