It’s Tuesday, so I’m sending you a recipe like I pretty much do every Tuesday. I’ve got some thoughts about 2019 and how you can get healthy and fit, but I’ll save that for later in the week!
For now, check out the recipe below from our Rock Your Jeans program – real food, tasty food.
One Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thirds and quartered
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 16 Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Mom’s Balsamic Dressing (recipe above)
- 4 x 4 oz chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and gently mix.
- If needed, add a little more dressing.
- Place mixture on a foil lined rimmed pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 25 mins.
- Uncover and continue to cook for 8-15 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Check for seasoning.
Mom’s Balsamic Dressing
(12 servings, 2 Tbsp. per serving)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (just to season)
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Add all ingredients into a bowl & whisk until thick and creamy. Check for taste and add more seasoning as desired.