Spring is here!
What better way to enjoy it than with a great asparagus recipe! It’s the best time of year to enjoy this vegetable, and soups are always a tasty way to get those extra veggies in!
- 12 ounces asparagus
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Or preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
Toss asparagus with garlic-infused olive oil, salt, and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes.
Carefully transfer asparagus to Vitamix or high-speed blender with remaining ingredients, and puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add water to thin to desired consistency, if needed, and warm gently over medium heat. Serve immediately.