No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 1 16-oz can pureed pumpkin (or homemade)
- 1/4 tsp powdered Stevia extract
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Gelatin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp molasses (optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- To a cold medium-sized pot, add all ingredients. Then turn the heat onto medium-low, and keep stirring the mixture to dissolve the gelatin. Whisk well to eliminate any clumps.
- After cooking for about 5-10 minutes, add mixture to high speed blender or food processor to blend all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into 6 greased ramekins, and place into refrigerator for at least 6 hours or until set. Once set, serve cold and enjoy! Garnish with additional coconut cream, if desired.