An easy recipe for chocolate overnight oats with fresh cherries. This dairy free recipe will make waking up a joy!
***I would add protein powder to the mix OR eat eggs, chicken or turkey along side of these oats. I would also leave out the maple syrup.” ***
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 409 kcal
Author Kelly Roenicke
- 1/2 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet cherries pitted and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon dairy free chocolate chips optional
- Place the gluten free oats and non-dairy milk in a jar with a lid and stir well. Place the lid on top and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, open the jar, stir the oats, and add the cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- Top with cherries and dairy free chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to five days.
You can double or triple this recipe to make more servings for the week.