Foggy brain is common and poor food choices over a long period of time can contribute so here’s a recipe to help combat it.
- 1.5lb. salmon filet
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 avocados, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- garnish with sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat salmon dry.
- In a small bowl, add garlic powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin, honey, and olive oil.
- Rub the season blend on the flesh side of the salmon. Place on baking sheet skin side down.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the flesh flakes off with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let rest.
- In a small bowl, add avocado, cilantro, red wine vinegar, lime juice, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, and salt to taste.
- Top the salmon with with avocado salsa and garnish with red onion. Serve!