This is a favorite at Her Fitness and I've been using this recipe for years…
Sweet and tangy, honey mustard is super versatile and works with a ton of different flavors.
This recipe is so quick and easy, I doubt you’ll even need to print it out.
Good for: All kinds of salads, dipping chicken fingers (so good!), & marinating meat.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (I prefer raw, unfiltered)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.
Note: You can swap out the oil for any mild oil like avocado.
Are the gloomy days getting to you? Yeah, me too.
If you’re ready for Spring, but Spring isn’t ready for you: Your Bad Mood