Do you want to bust a fitness, strength, fat loss, nutritional plateau?
If you want the next level….well, you’ll have to take it to the next level.
We have so much information coming at us, so much that it can be paralyzing.
If you are in a rut and you are ready for the next level then just DO it, as the famous Nike slogan says.
Sometimes we think about it too much.
Believe in yourself.
If you are at a zero…go to a 3.
If you are at a 3 go to a 5.
If you are at 7 go to a 9.
Take action, take the next step until the unfamiliar becomes the familiar.
Need some ideas on how to get started or take it to the next level?
1. Set a time in your calendar that you are going to exercise – tomorrow – and stick to it.
2. Already working out sometimes? Put your clothes, any feed and water or supplements out tonight so there is no fumbling around tomorrow.
3. Plan tomorrows dinner today.
4. Google “Food Journal” , print one of the first ones you see and use it to keep track of what you eat.
5. Make a phone call. Call a personal trainer to help you stay accountable (by the way, my phone number is 908-963-5257 😉 . )
6. Get to bed by 9:30 tonight and every night.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Be sure to “Like” Her Fitness on Facebook and check out my Live videos and be sure to comment and ask questions there!