Hey there and Happy Friday!
I am a big, big fan of Tony Robbins. One thing he says is “Change your habits, change your life.”
It makes sense, right? A habit is something you do automatically, without thinking about it.
It’s a behavior pattern acquired by frequent exposure that shows itself in regularity or increased (Webster).
What if you began using strategies that become so automatic and regular that they became habits?
Your life would change, that’s what!
I thought I’d share some strategies that you can use that can become habits, so you don’t have to think about them and you will be able to finally reach your weight loss (fat loss) and fitness goal.
1. Put your workout clothes out the night before. Nearly every single client I polled, does this.
2. Cook more than just one meal. Make enough for leftovers. Lunch the next is will become automatic.
3. Use the 15 Minute Rule. When you don’t feel like exercising, the rule is that you MUST do it for 15 minutes and then give yourself the the option to quit if you really want to. Chances are you’ll finish the routine.
4. Brush your teeth immediately after dinner. The chances are that you won’t want to eat anything else.
5. Hang out with happy, uplifting people. It’s a choice who you spend your time with so get rid of Debbie Downers.