Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for reading my newsletters, responding and sharing your stories with me!
I really love getting your reply emails!
Do you “do gratitude” every day?
It’s a practice I’ve come to, mostly, love (some days it does seems hard), and I write down about 10 things I am grateful for and it includes things/people/circumstances that I currently have and things I dream of.
It puts a whole new light on things! Give it a try!
Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church says “In my own life, I’ve learned that I can thank God in every circumstance. Here are some reasons why:
- God is in control.
- God can bring good out of evil.
- God can turn even my mistakes into something that works out well; he can bring good out of them.
- I won’t live on Earth forever; I’m going to heaven one day.
- I can’t lose my salvation.
- No matter what happens, God isn’t going to stop loving me.”
Here’s the rest of the article if you are interested: https://pastorrick.com/what-does-it-mean-to-have-r…