As it gets colder, I drink less water if I'm not paying attention, and I…
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 3-4 Tablespoons cilantro, diced
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- Dice cauliflower into smaller florets and place on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with olive oil and salt
- Bake or roast in 400-400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Using the shredding attachment on your food processor, shred the cauliflower up.
- Place cauliflower in bowl, add the cilantro and squeeze juice from 1/2 lime into the cauliflower rice and mix it up.