Wouldn’t it be great if you could:
- Buy Clothes Straight From The Rack (Your clothes won’t need a nip & tuck!)?
- Wear Low Cut Jeans Without The Belly Bulge Hanging Over?
- Get rid of Back Fat?
- Feel Better In Your Clothes?
- Never Have Another Afternoon Energy Crash?
- Get a New, Perky Mental Outlook That Is Matched By Perky Body Parts ;)?
- Say Good-Bye to Winter Blues?
What are you doing right now to lose those 20 pounds you’ve been talking about?
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” — George Bernard Shaw, “Mrs. Warren’s Profession,” 1893
How many times have you said to yourself or someone else “I have to do something about this” and then you grab hold of your belly fat, hips, butt, or [fill in the blank]?
- Guaranteed Fat Loss
- Expert Programming, Guidance, and Follow-up
Why do some busy moms lose the fat and others don’t? It’s because they:
- Take the first step and say “Yes” to taking care of themselves. Busy moms who are successful at weight loss know that her health and well -being is just as important as her family’s. You know what they say, “When Mom is happy, everyone is happy.”
- Get outside support. No one can do it all alone. No matter how badly you want to be Superwoman, you’re not! Stop trying to hold the whole world on your shoulders. We all need other people to help us shine and be our best!
- Are open-minded and are willing to learning new ideas and techniques for exercise, cooking, shopping and self-talk.
- Don’t make excuses. Period.
- Work with high level health and fitness professionals who understand their needs, know how to take them step-by-step through the process of stubborn fat loss and who really care about their success.
- Make the commitment to do what it takes. Busy moms who are successful at fat loss expect that it will take a commitment of time, money and effort.
Here Are The Details:
- 4 people
- 12 weeks
- Meet 3 x week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Individual exercise programming
- Meet in Flemington
- 9:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
Normally this personal training package would cost $3600, but I’m offering this Semi-Private Package for only $1125. But wait…
Check Out All Of These Bonuses!
1. Home exercise plan for off days, missed days or future use. Value -$197
2. Starting fitness/muscle assessment (includes before and after photo, body fat measurement, measurements, movement screen) Value -$250
3. Meal plan. Value – $125
4. 10 Foods never to eat for optimal fat loss Chart. Value – $10
5. Checklist of pantry must haves. Value – $10
6. Food journal chart. Value – $10
7. 2 grocery food store tours. Find hidden power foods! Value- $50
8. 20 minute complimentary massage by Balanced Blend Therapeutic Massage. Plus, when you do this complimentary massage you will be given the opportunity to purchase a 1 ½ hour massage for only $60! Value-$105
9. Lunch & Learn. As a group we have lunch at Blue Fish Grill to put into practice “Eating Out For Fat Loss.” Value – $50
10. $25 The Little Gym bucks. Value -$25
Total Value of Semi-Private Training + Bonuses = $4442 and it’s yours for only $1125!
You can easily sign up using your credit card by selecting the BUY NOW button in the top margin.
Thanks and have a great day!