Since it's New Year's Resolution time, I thought I'd share the Top 6 Things To Do…
Chicken with Lemon and Olives
Today’s Recipe…from Kerri’s kitchen (and myrecipes.com)
Client, Kerri C., recently whipped up this chicken dish for her family, which includes two young daughters, and they loved it!
It’s eating food like this recipe that has helped Kerri lose body fat and inches! Way to go Kerri and thanks for sharing your dinner recipe!
Chicken with Lemon & Olives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, halved crosswise
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 15 oil-cured olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Shake to coat chicken. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature. Arrange chicken mixture in a broiler-safe 11 x 7inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with oregano and the next 4 ingredients (through shallot); top with lemon slices. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- 3. Remove chicken from oven. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
- 4. Place chicken 3 inches from broiler element; broil on HIGH for 3 minutes or until chicken is browned and done.