Thank you for spending time with me at Queen For a Night!
This evening was designed for you and I have a few special items on this page just for you, including a special offer and how to use the mini-band.
Watch your special message here and find out about our Special Offer just for Queen For a Night attendees!
Also, you received a FREE gift from Her Fitness when you attended…a mini-resistance band. Now you are wondering what to do with it!
Check out the videos and picture below for some GREAT EXERCISES to SHAPE YOUR BODY with the mini-band!
Did you watch the video for your special offer?
Did you see this picture of Traci and learn that she followed the plan and worked out with Her Fitness for this Transformation that can happen for you, too?
Here what Traci has to say:
✔️Want to look like you did before kids
✔️Want more Energy
✔️Want to Lose body fat
✔️Want to workout with women only
✔️Work with a three-time award winning personal trainer
Her Fitness has a special 2 Month Summer offer for our Premium Group Personal Training if you said “YES” to any of the above.
For Only $198 you can train with us for up to three times per week.*
This will ONLY be available for a LIMITED TIME!*
- Movement Screen showing us your strengths (and not-so-strengths;) )
- Before and After measurements so you can see that the program is working!
- Program Design, customized for you based on the movement screen
- Nutritional guidelines and coaching
- Up to 3 group personal training sessions per week that are fun and effective so you aren’t wasting time doing something that won’t get you results
- Access to our Client Only Facebook page for more recipes, motivation, mini-challenges and connection with other women who are looking to get healthy, fit and strong just like you!
- Tips, motivation, education at each and every workout session
- Work at a 3 Time Award winning Personal Training Studio so you are always getting the latest techniques, program design and lifestyle tips
*New clients only
*Hours available are:
M/W/F @ 6,9 10 a.m.
M/W @ 6 p.m.