A quick and easy read today as I’m going to bullet point some bad diet advice in no particular order:
- Going lower than 1200 calories
- Eating foods you hate (I know someone who hates kale, can’t figure her out;) )
- Chasing the number on the scale
- Over exercising to burn off calories you ate
- Going from the keto diet to the paleo diet to the intermittent fasting diet to the grapefruit diet to the next and the next and the next. They all work.
- All or nothing attitude
- Cutting out entire macro groups (no carbs or no protein or no fat)
- Beating yourself up for not following a plan, hitting a goal, etc.
I’ve definitely done some of those terrible ideas.
What bad “dieting” things have you done.